Friday 14 December 2012

Driving Test Manoeuvres.

I always get asked by my pupils will I get the Bay park or left reverse on my driving test. The answer is I don't know. All I can is prepare you to pass all four. I have listed the last ten driving tests and the manoeuvres that my pupil got.
1. Left Reverse.
2. Turn in the road.
3. Left Reverse.
4. Reverse Parking.
5. Bay parking.
6. Left Reverse.
7. Bay Parking.
8. Bay Parking.
9. Turn in the
 road.
10. Reverse Parking.

As with all manoeuvres you should have good observations before and during. Keep the speed slow and have good control of the car.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...