Monday 29 July 2013

Your forth driving lesson in Milton Keynes.

Your forth driving lesson in Milton keynes.
By now you will have a very good idea on your clutch control and be able to turn the car into a corner and emerge on to a main road. You will hear your friends saying "on my first lesson I was driving on the A5" or "I was on roundabouts on my second lesson"
Trust me if this is happening to your friends then it could be dangerous. Safety is more important. 
So you are starting your forth lesson(7 to 8 hours). At this stage you will starting to drive at your house. Your instructor will be gradually introducing you to more busier traffic. So it is a good idea to work on meeting traffic and anticipation of what is happening in front of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...