Tuesday 10 September 2013

Who do I choose to learn to drive with in Milton Keynes or Buckingham?


In the last five days Travis School of Motoring has helped three of its pupils to pass the driving test first time.  All the hard work from my pupils and the training that Travis School of Motoring has provided has helped them all to pass first time.  Well done to all of them and safe driving on the roads of Milton Keynes and Buckingham.

If you are thinking about wanting to start to drive in Milton Keynes and Buckingham and was not sure about which Driving school to start with, then look no further.  My first time pass rate is one of the best in Milton Keynes and Buckingham.  I also run a special offer every month for all new pupils to try.  

Do check my website(bottom of page) and read what my pupils are saying on the testimonials page, or even find me on Facebook and like the page and follow the free tips that I give out.

All the best with your driving
James Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...