Monday 28 April 2014

Tips to pass the Theory Test.

Tips to pass the theory test.
1. Don't be afraid to ask for advise and help. I am happy to help. 
2. Read the DVSA theory test book.
3. Use my FREE on line mock theory test for all my pupils. Ask for yours.
4. Use my FREE theory website links on my links page of my website. Follow my linkwww.travis-drive.co.uk
5. Practice, practice and more practice. 
6. Use your mobile and download an app.
7. 43 is the minimum to pass so aim to get 50 correct.
8. Don't underestimate the hazard perception on the part 2.
9. If you don't understand the format of the test, ASK ME.
10.Always do some last minute cramming.

Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...