Monday 18 May 2015

Driving lessons in Buckingham

If you are looking for driving lessons in Buckingham but are confused who to go to then check out my website www.drive-travis.co.uk with all my reviews from past pupils who have passed with me.  My latest is Kai

This is what Kai said after she passed her driving test.
"James is hands down the best instructor you could get! He is so reasurring and always makes sure that you're confident you know what you're doing. I couldn't have passed without him - would definitely recommend!!!"
If you like what Kai said then please read some more http://www.drive-travis.co.uk/apps/testimonials/

If you need some advise on how to get started then just ask.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...