Sunday 19 July 2015

A routine for real life might be>

A routine for real life driving might be:
Mirrors: What's happening behind? How will it affect me? Is it safe to do what I intend?
Signal: Share my intention with others.
Mirrors: “Are other road users responding to my signal?” “Is it safe to change position?”(if required)
Position: Change or maintain position.
Mirrors: “How are others responding to my position?” “Is it safe to change speed?”
Speed: Adjust speed accordingly.
Mirrors: “Is the situation stable behind?”
Look, Assess, Decide: Gather final information and make a decision.
Mirrors: “Still OK?”
Act: Complete the manoeuvre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...