Sunday 3 January 2016

Waiting times for driving tests.

Waiting times for driving test.

I was in my local driving test centre in Milton Keynes in December and took a picture of the waiting times in our area.

I find it strange that at that time it was saying 14 weeks yet my my pupils are trying to book a test there is nothing available, which suggests 18 weeks waiting time or above. When you look at post form other ADI's they are saying the same that it is 12 weeks and above in most cases.  
The Milton Keynes test centre is recruiting more examiners in an effort to bring the waiting times down to an acceptable level.  There are four examiners there at moment but should be eight so is not going to happen overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...