Friday 10 February 2017

Eco-driving. Train-the-trainer course for ADI's


Recently went of the Train the trainer eco-driving course.   I found the course very interesting and what I learned  I have started to pass it onto my pupils who have said it is benefiting them.
The first part of the day is working in the classroom and the second part of the day is practical driving.  This is the course information, if you are interested just send them a e mail asking for information on course dates.  I do know that they have started to advertise new dates in 2017.

ecodriving@est.org.uk
 020 7227 0394.

Ecodriving TTTs Leaflet.pdf
www.drive-travis.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...