Saturday 10 November 2012

Which Manoeuvre will I get on my driving test?


I get asked by every pupil. Which manoeuvre will I get on my driving test?  "I don't know,  1 in 4 of the manoeuvres".
I asked an examiner if he favours one manoeuvre over another. The answer was that he shares them out equally.

This is my last ten driving tests that my pupils took and the manoeuvres that they got. Starting with my last one first.
1 Bay park (at the end of the test) difficult.
2 Bay park ( at the start of the test ) confidence booster if you get it right.
3 Left Reverse.
4 Turn in the road. Has been known to catch you out
5 Turn in the road
6 Reverse Park
7 Left Reverse
8 Turn in the road
9 Bay park ( at the start of the test)
10 Left Reverse
Hope this helps
James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...