Tuesday 6 November 2012

Your First Driving Lesson

It can be a bit nervy waiting for your driving instructor to turn up and knock on your front door for the first time.  Then comes the time when your instructor asks you to start the car for the first time.  In your head you are thinking about what he/she has asked you to do and you are saying to yourself "I hope I don't make a fool of myself".
Trust me when I say this.  Don't worry yourself.  Your instructor has seen all the mistakes before with other pupils.  I always tell my pupils to ask questions, as many as they feel they need.  If they do not understand what I am asking or explaining then ask to repeat it.
You will soon get use to the idea of driving, then you will enjoy it more.

Good luck on your first lesson.

James@ Travis School of Motoring
www.drive-travis.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...