Thursday 11 February 2016

What will happen on your driving test?

Your driving test.

You have been learning to drive for anything from 2 months to 12 months and your driving test day will arrive in the next week.  So what will happen on the day?  This is the question that lots of pupils ask their driving instructors. 
So I have made this short video that covers:
  • Should I have a one hour lesson before the driving test?
  • Should I have a two hour driving lesson before my driving test?
  • What should I bring to the driving test?
  • What will the examiner do?
  • Many more tips
Check out my Youtube channel for my latest video tips on how to improve your driving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...