Monday 11 February 2013

I am afraid to drive in the snow.

An interesting day with the snow/slush on the roads. My first lesson was a snow lesson with a pupil who was ready for her test. At first the pupil wanted to cancel the lesson because the thought of driving in the snow was making her nervous. So I explained that next winter she will be driving alone in her own car where now you have the opportunity to be taught to drive in snow by a professional who will be at your side helping. At the end of the lesson my pupil thanked me for encouraging her to drive in the snow. :)
www.travis-drive.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...