Monday 4 March 2013

50 years of driving and going strong

Assessment Lesson
Today I met up with a 80 year old lady who wanted me to assess her driving ability. She had been driving for over 50 years ( before I was born). The assessment went very well.

But it got me thinking about my current pupils who are just starting out on there own driving journey of life. In 50 years from now will they be asking an instructor to be assessed to see if they are still up to the standard to drive safely.

After you pass the practical driving test it is a continuous learning curve.
The advise that I will give is you are never too old to learn.
You could even push yourself to become better at driving and take a course of lessons on pass plus or how to drive on motorways or even take lessons with the Institute of advanced motorists.
The choice is yours.

www.drive-travis.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...