Friday 15 March 2013

Which manoeuvre will I get for my driving test?

That's a good question.  The answer is you will not know until the examiner asks you to complete one. I have listed below my last ten pupil driving tests and the manoeuvres that they was asked.
This is a list of my last ten driving test manoeuvres 
1 Bay park
2 Reverse park
3 Reverse park
4 Left reverse
5 Left reverse
6 Bay park
7 Turn in the road
8 Bay park
9 Reverse park
10 Left reverse

As you can see it could be any of the four that your driving instructor should be teaching you.
www.travis-drive.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...