Tuesday 1 October 2013

Are you finding it hard to pass your driving test in Milton Keynes?

If you are failing your driving test in Milton Keynes then you need to ask why.
It could be:
1   You are not up to the standard of driving that is required to pass the driving test.
2.  You are too worried about failing your test that it affects your driving.
3.  You are being taught by a family member.

If the answer is YES to any of the three points above then YOU NEED ME.
I am James Travis  fully qualified driving instructor.  I have helped 100's of people pass the driving test.
Give me a call 07747742842 for a free friendly no obligation chat about how I can help you pass your driving test.
You could also visit my website www.drive-travis.co.uk and read what some of my pupils have said about the training on my testimonials page.

Good luck with your driving

James Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...