Saturday 19 October 2013

Too frightened to take the driving test..

A pupil of mine was frightened to take the driving test.  I asked what was causing this and my pupil said "the thought of failing the test is making me not want to take the driving test".   After a lot of encouragement and a bit of pushing the test was finally booked.
On the day of the driving test my pupil changed the mind and decided to cancel the test.  I did manage to explain that by not taking the test you were giving in to the nerves and to think of the test as a driving lesson.
My pupil took the driving test and got a great examiner who also helped put the nerves to rest.  My pupil passed first time and is now driving round Milton Keynes happy.

So,  if you are reading this and have got the driving test jitters then, don't let the nerves get the better of you and go and take that driving test.

James
www.travis-drive.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Independent driving on the driving test

The independent driving part of the practical driving test The independent driving part of the practical driving test. Rather than g...